We Are Here 2 Help
Here2Help Community is a not-for-profit with the primary goal of providing community-based support services to those in need. Our platform matches volunteers with people seeking services based on their needs, location and availability.
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Coordinator who can commit to a few hours a week to join our team and make a difference to communities worldwide. You’ll work directly with our co-founders and be responsible for contributing to the growth of Here2Help across multiple platforms.
Top Skills Required
- Strong customer service orientation and the ability to work effectively on cross-function and virtual teams.
- Organized, able to prioritize multiple projects effectively and work independently.
- Experience in social media marketing
- Brainstorm and create content calendar and blog content topics.
- Prepare and Review marketing agenda on Monday’s with Managing Directors.
- Produce and post volunteer job descriptions for Graphic Designers, Creative Writers, and other Marketing volunteers on groups and social networks.
- Interview and onboard new volunteers.
- Schedule zoom one on ones with Graphic Designers, Creative Writers, and other Marketing teams on a weekly basis to assign and review work.
- Ensure all work is recorded in Asana project management software.
- Populate Heropost with upcoming posts created by Graphic Designers.
- Engage with social media audiences on a regular basis.
- Grow your resume/portfolio experience.
- Work on innovative technology
- Be part of the change to strengthen communities.
- Work with like-minded, passionate people.
- Flexibility to shape the career to your passions.
Sound Good? Apply Today
If you’re interested in this role then we’d love to hear from you! Submit your resume below today.